Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bluer than BLUE


Off shoulder sequined top - Thrifted



Denim Wedges - Thrifted



Got my Starbucks planner. Yippee! :) I picked the Poplar one. :P




Can't wait to jot down my thoughts (as if there are any now.) :P


Bag - bought from an officemate


I just love the fringe & bejeweled heart charms :)


This is definitely my song right now. There's just too much going on, and I dunno where the hell I get my strength from. Everyday just seems to be a constant battle. It's just too damn tiring to play the superhero role ya' know. Sometimes, I just wanna give it up, and grab the damsel in distress facade and put it on. I'm so looking forward to the next month, the next year, and I wish that everything just goes away as the song fades..

0 comments:

Post a Comment