Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Denim Mayhem..

My entire life, denim jeans have been lurking inside my closet. As I've mentioned before, I was the safe type of dresser. I was too scared to try something new, mix & match items, stuff like that. So the number of jeans I had can probably last me for about a month or 2. LOL

I wasn't ready for abrupt change, so I decided to stick to denim. In jackets and shoes, that is. :P

**Did you know: that denim trousers where originally intended to be worn for work? Traditionally, it was made of 100% cotton, but over the years, it has gotten mixed with other different materials, like spandex, for one.**






Denim Wedges: Thrifted
Denim Jacket: DKNY, thrifted
Zebra Print Sequined Bag: Thrifted

1 comments:

MarieStella said...

amazing shoes!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment