Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day To Me.. To Us.. :)



Being a young mom was never easy. Nor it has been when I got older. A lot of times seemed like you can't take it anymore, or get by anymore.. but when you see the precious smiles of your angels, it's enough to realize that everything is oh-so-worth it.

I admit that I'm not the typical hands on mum. I've kept on telling my friends, that I'm prolly a dad trapped in a skinny girl's body. And though our situation may seem peculiar to a lot of people, all I can say is: go ahead, judge. But you have no idea what the story is, so I couldn't care less what y'all say.

To my angels, you might read this in the years to come, and I just want you to know how much Mommy loves you. Regardless of how unconventional everything is, I promise that sooner or later it's going to get better.

This post may be a day late, but hey, being a mum should be recognized everyday, all day. Not just on the 2nd Sunday of May.

Cheers to me, my mum, and all of them mommas all over the world. :) xo

2 comments:

Nana Granada said...

nice post dear.. true being a mother is not easy. Your kids are very lucky to have you as a mom =)
http://www.talesofashopaholic84.blogspot.com/

SuppaSeashellistic said...

Thanks, love. To your mum, too ;)

Post a Comment