Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Halfway there..



Halfway through the year. Yes. The Universe never fails to present a lot of opportunities & possibilities even if you hit rock bottom. And so here I go again with my never-ending moments of retrospect. A lot may not even justify the series of events that have happened in the last 6 months. I can't even put my finger as to what were the highlights, cuz everything just seemed intense. Too intense, let me reiterate.


But then again, I'm glad I made it. All in one, skinny piece. Somehow still sane or otherwise. Smiling, with lessons in tow.



Zebra print dress worn as top = thrifted
Harem Pants = thrifted
Pumps = Celine

2 comments:

vanessa east said...

i am scared its almost xmas! it seems like i havent really achieved much and its already july! :(

SuppaSeashellistic said...

I feel the same way. :( Pero kaya yan. So much can happen in 6 months! :)

Post a Comment