Thursday, July 5, 2012

Melai & Bodjie's Wedding


 


Weddings will always be magical. I've only attended a couple (or so), but still, the experience leaves me in utter silence. The inexplicable rise of my pulse that sends me to tears automatically, and the goosebumps, and the shivers down my spine, but in a hella good way.

Melai, congratulations & best wishes. I know we haven't seen each other for so long, but I know that you're really, really happy. Even happy is an understatement. And I'm so sorry that I sucked in being your commentator that day, and that this blog post took more than a month. LOL A lot has changed since highschool, but what the heck, there's plenty of time to catch up later. I know that you're a good girl (already? LOL), and I know that Bodjie will take care of you & your lil Jacob.

XO -Kai

0 comments:

Post a Comment