Sunday, July 8, 2012

Walang Taytol..


I've gotten by without you. I must admit that I should've realized this.. this possibility of facing everyday without you, sooner than later. It doesn't hurt as much as I imagined. I'm not sure if I just exaggerated or I've gone tired.. Too tired of making efforts for you..

But there are times that it haunts me. YOU haunt me. I blink & there are glimpses of you, of us.. When in the 1st place there never was. And those millisecond memories sting. I'm not sure if I'm exaggerating, or is becoming tired. Tired of shoving thoughts of you away..

As I light another stick up, I smile. I smile cuz I realize I'm fine. Albeit not fully. I smile cuz I know tomorrow, I'll be better & there will be no more (or less) sickening moments of nostalgia. I'm not sure if I'd exaggerate, or I might be too tired.. Too tired of these unrequited emotions..


xo,
Seashell


Denim Vest = Thrifted
White Shirt = Divi
Cuff = St. Francis Square
Jeans = Gift
Boots = Thrifted
Bag = Bought from an officemate



0 comments:

Post a Comment