Wednesday, July 18, 2012

When rainy days don't seem to let me down..



I've noticed that my color blocking tendencies are at its peak whenever we're experiencing downpours. Well, I'm prolly living up to my "be your own sunshine" mantra. Other than that, I'm just happy that I'm able to dust off my knitted goodies and put them into action yet again. This particular dress had been buried under the depths of my closet for more than half a year, and thanks to the rain, it was brought back to Earth. :P



Colorblock dress = Thrifted
Belt = Bazaar
Boots = Thrifted

2 comments:

Nana Granada said...

i really love your blog that's why i nominated and awarded you with the Liebster Blog award. just check it out =)
http://talesofashopaholic84.blogspot.com/2012/07/and-liebster-award-goes-to.html

SuppaSeashellistic said...

Aww thank you so much! I'm beyond humbled. *arte? LOL It's good to know that someone appreciates my blog. Thanks again!! :)

Post a Comment