Monday, December 3, 2012

Don't know where to, but I'm on my way..

Photos by Kaye

As I keep faring in my so called life, there have been hundreds thousands of times that I've stumbled, tripped, got bruised & wounded. There were times when giving up was an option that I delightfully considered.. But then again, it probably is the sane(est) part of me that kept on yelling at the back of my mind that no, giving up shouldn't even be thought of.

And once again, I'm in the recuperation stage. Been here countless times, but I guess everyone goes through this phase.. Maybe not as often as I do, but at least, it still is part of the norm. So yeah, I guess I'll just keep coursing through this journey.. Wherever my feet will take me, that I don't know. But I know that it is somewhere I deserve to be, and I'm already on my way.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment