Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sleep deprived with a chance of tomboy.

Photos by Jen


Blazer - G2000 Woman
Pants - SM Dept. Store
Beanie - Baguio
Espadrilles - Thrifted
Canvas Bag - Kultura Filipino

One of my infamous recounts while growing up was never being given the chance to wear something that I really wanted. I was made to believe that I can only wear big & loose shirts to hide what skinny arms I have..

In the realization that this was, by far, one of the stupidest mistakes in my life. I can only shake my head in dismay as I shrug the snippets of a skinny tweener back then who could be mistaken as a hanger, a twig (feel free to let your imaginatiom run wild!).

Not that my body type has improved much since then, but I'm certain that (somehow) my confidence did.. At this point, I've already conceded tp the fact that my body has already reached its utmost potential (kidding. Universe, please do everything in your to make me sexy.).

Yet, I'm more than glad that I'm less scared now. To venture a little bit out of my comfort zone, to experiment little by little.

So that at least, if I decide on channeling something tomboy-ish, it would mainly be because of an arbitrary choice..


0 comments:

Post a Comment