Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sorry, not sorry.

 
 
 
 
I'm not the most likeable person on Earth, many can attest to that. I blabber non-stop, say what's on my mind. Worse, I sometimes (ok oftentimes), end up being tactless.
 
 
I'm foul-mouthed, say the dumbest things, ask stupid questions, and there are even times when my common sense goes down the drain.
 
 
I'm sarcastic, opinionated, rude & stubborn.
 
 
Actually, I sometimes consider undergoing a major personality overhaul. Why not, eh? For me to have more friends, to set a good impression, to be liked..?
 
 
 
But then, there's this teeny-weeny voice inside me that says: "why bother?".
 
 
Then it hit me.. There are people who've known me too well but stuck around. They maybe few, but they did stay. The things that other people hate about me, they've witnessed it all. Much worse, even. Yet, they accepted me wholeheartedly.
 
 
With them, there's no need to act all goody two shoes; No need to kiss ass; No sugarcoating; No bullshit.
 
 
And I'm glad I realized that there's no need to change who I am just to please other people. That you shouldn't give a damn about what they have to say. What matters is what the people who matter say, because you know it's true.
 
 
So allow me to raise my middlefinger to the people who would go out of their way to ruin the lives other people. People who, make ridiculous efforts of trying to bring you down. I pray that in due time, you find yourselves leisurely things to do.
 
 
Oh well. I may be bad, you know. But I'm tellin' you, I'm for real.
 
 
 
 
Peace & love,
Seashell

0 comments:

Post a Comment