Monday, May 27, 2013

Manic Monday




Sometimes, I run out of words to write about, or maybe, I have too much words up in my head that I can't really make out what I want to relay.

Well, it's not really trying to sound smart, it's just somewhat trying to please yourself in ways that no one else could.

There are times when we get too caught up in the idea of getting the approval of others; may it be in the clothes we wear, the songs we like, the jokes we crack. And worse, during these times, we forget what really makes ourselves happy.

Maybe, if we just step out of the trying-to-please-other-people-zone, we may realize that happiness can be found in the simplest of things. I've found happiness by wearing the brightest shirt I own. How about you? :)

1 comments:

Iris Ruiz said...

Great look!

RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Post a Comment